MCG Summer Internships
Morris Creative Group is seeking a Design Intern for Summer 2021. Applications are due Friday, April 23rd, 2021.
MCG is looking for self-starters with creative problem-solving skills who will work alongside the MCG team in a fast-paced environment to deliver both agency and client-facing work. MCG interns should enjoy working both independently and in a collaborative environment and should exhibit superb time management and organization skills. During your time at MCG, interns will be expected to think-outside-the-box while adhering to the initial goal of the project assigned.
This internship is heavily experienced-based. While you will be completing client-facing work throughout the duration of your internship, some projects will be internally focused (agency work). You can expect your portfolio and skillset to broaden during your time working with the MCG team, and we can guarantee you that you will NEVER be going on coffee runs!
Design Intern Responsibilities:
Must have experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), and portfolio work to share.
- Work closely with digital marketing intern to collaborate and/or create content for MCG and clients.
- Work alongside MCG designer to create materials for print and digital mediums.
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Design eye-catching social media content.
- Interpret client direction and determine tactical requirements.
- Manage multi-disciplinary projects with the MCG team.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
General Intern Requirements:
- MCG Interns must be available Tuesdays 9 AM – 12 PM and Fridays 3 – 5:30 PM and have a flexible work schedule the rest of the week.
- May – August 2021 availability.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses, or recently graduated.
- Familiarity with marketing, advertising, and digital media trends.
- Bonus if you have photo and/or video editing experience.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience working with project management applications, specifically Asana.