East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization Announces New Officers for 2012-13
The East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization Announces New Officers for 2012-2013
Knoxville, TN — The East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization has named the following officers to its Board of Directors for the 2012-2013 term.
• President – John P. McNeely, President/CEO, Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, Inc.
• Forum Chair – Billy Rivet, Partner/CEO, Bluegill Creative
• Integration Chair – Larry Bodie, CEO, Claris Networks, LLC
• Membership Chair – Jennifer Goodrich, President, Benchmark Leadership Training
• Communications Chair – Chuck Morris, Principal, Morris Creative Group LLC
• Sponsorship Chair – Tom Gallaher, CEO, Gallaher & Associates, Inc.
• Finance Chair – Laura Davis, President, Strategic Consulting Solutions/Deltek
• Chapter Administration – Jackie McCord
ABOUT ENTREPRENEURS’ ORGANIZATION
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global business network of 8,000+ business owners in 121 chapters and 40 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables small and large business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Our vision is to build the world’s most influential entrepreneur community, which aligns with our mission of supporting entrepreneurial education and engaging entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Founded in 1996, the East Tennessee chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization has 26 members from Chattanooga to Knoxville to Tri-Cities. The entrepreneurs of the chapter lead companies with a combined total of $260 million in sales and 1088 employees. More information may be found on the chapter’s website at https://www.eoeasttn.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
# # #