Tower at Morgan Hill Opens Model Apartments
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For Information Contact:
Morris Creative Group LLC
Wood Properties, Inc.
Knoxville, TN (April 7, 2010) — Vols Equities LLC, developer of the 22-floor Tower at Morgan Hill at 2521 Kingston Pike (the former University of Tennessee Kingston Apartments building), announced today that the building’s model units are now open. Tours may be scheduled in person at the Tower’s leasing center at the corner of Cumberland Avenue and 17th Street or by calling 865-544-1544.
“We are very excited about the opening of the model units,” said Stanley Mohr, developer and president of Vols Equities. “Once people see the models for themselves, I think they will understand why we are so proud of the difference this building brings to the choices students have when leasing close to campus.”
The apartments are fully-furnished in 1 and 2-bedroom configurations, with many featuring mountain and city views from oversize windows on floors 12-22. Features include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, range), ceramic tile and granite countertops in bathrooms, contemporary furniture and lamps, chalkboard wall, patterned wood floors, and plantation blinds. Cable and internet are included in the rent.
The building includes coded entry with 24/7 security; a gated pool with outdoor grills; a theater; fitness studio with weights, bikes, and ellipticals; computer room; WiFi; recreation room with large screen TV, foosball, poker, and pool tables; laundry room; spray tanning booth; study area; free parking for each resident; game room with Xbox, PS3 and Wii; ATM; and vending area. A trolley going to campus stops at the Tower every 30 minutes.
Apartments will be available for occupancy in August 1, 2010. Leases are individual and the property staff offers roommate matching.
High resolution photographs ready for publication are available. Email request to email@example.com.
ABOUT THE TOWER AT MORGAN HILL
The Tower at Morgan Hill takes its name from Harcourt A. Morgan, who once owned the property across Kingston Pike, just south of the Tower. A Canadian by birth, Morgan served as Dean of the College of Agriculture at the University of Tennessee and later as the University’s thirteenth president. He lived from 1867 to 1950.
The Tower traces its history back even further, to the American Civil War. A recent archeological excavation uncovered what may be the only confirmed Confederate trenches in all of Knoxville. Maps from the 1860s, drawn by Captain Orlando Poe, show with remarkable accuracy where the rifle trenches crossed the property very near where the building now stands.
For more information, please visit https://www.toweratmorganhill.com