MCG News Release: The East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization Announces New Officers for 2014-2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For Information Contact:
Chuck Morris [email protected]
The East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization Announces New Officers for 2014-2015
July 14, 2014
Knoxville, TN — The East Tennessee Chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization has named the following officers to its Board of Directors for the 2014-2015 fiscal year.
• President – Faris Eid, President, Design Innovation Architects
• Forum Chair – Billy Rivet, CMO, On-Belay Medical
• Learning Co-Chairs – Greg D’Amico, CEO, Efficience / Billy Odom, President, Odom Construction Systems, Inc.
• Integration Chair – Charles Crowe, President & CEO, LeGacy Resource Corporation
• Membership Chair – Brent Williams, President, The Archteva Group
• Communications Co-Chairs – Billy Rivet, CMO, On-Belay Medical / Brent Williams, President, The Archteva Group
• Strategic Alliances Chair – Chuck Morris, Principal, Morris Creative Group LLC
• Finance Chair – Michael Twine, President, G2 Engineering & Management
• Global Student Entrepreneur Award Chair – John McNeely, President, Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, Inc.
• Chapter Administration – Jackie McCord
ABOUT ENTREPRENEURS’ ORGANIZATION
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global business network of 10,000+ business owners in 131 chapters and 40 countries. These businesses have combined revenues of $536 billion, making EO the 28th largest economy in the world by GDP. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables small and large business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Our vision is to build the world’s most influential entrepreneur community, which aligns with our mission of supporting entrepreneurial education and engaging entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Founded in 1996, the East Tennessee chapter of Entrepreneurs’ Organization has 27 members who lead companies with a combined total of $2.4 billion in sales and 846 employees. More information may be found on the global EO site at https://www.eonetwork.org, the chapter’s website at https://www.eoeasttn.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EOEastTennessee.
# # #